Adam DiNunzio Buyer Package
LUXURY HOMES • INVESTMENT ACQUISITIONS • RESIDENTIAL & CONDO SALES
A detailed guide to buying your property
*For Royal LePage, based on real estate sales of independently owned & operated franchises in 2017. Consumer Choice Award Winner for #1 Brokerage in York Region
I SIMPLY LOVE finding, managing, and selling amazing properties to amazing people. It is important to know that selling a home in today’s market can be challenging. While the market can be challenging, hundreds of homes are sold each week. What’s the difference between selling your home or failing to do so? The Details! Whether it’s my proven sales approach, effective marketing campaigns, or utiliz ing my extensive network - no detail is overlooked. I pride myself in the use of technol ogy and innovation to maximize the exposure of your home. I created this guide to help educate you, a Seller and empower you to make the right decision when selecting the best broker to market and sell your home. When we say we are “redefining service in real estate,” I mean it! People come first and it shows! We will educate you on what needs to be done to have a successful sale of your home. There are many components to a successful real estate transaction; you can count on me to be there every step of the process and make sure no detail is overlooked. With a proven track record, the right skill set, and years of experience, I assert that you will find that I have the right tools to successfully sell your home. If you are buying a beautiful home or property for yourself, or if you are an inves tor looking for a fantastic high-end option, you can rest easy knowing that I am working for you. A skilled communicator, artful negotiator, and experienced broker, If you’re serious about selling your home, I’m serious about getting the job done. YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD BROKER
Adam Dinunzio Adam Dinunzio Broker, RENE Direct: 647.400.0767 Office: 905.731.2000 Email: email@example.com
REAL REVIEWS & SOCIAL PROOF OF MY SUCCESS “Adam was a pleasure to work with. He was patient and kind throughout our entire process. We highly would recommend his services to anyone looking to venture into a real estate transaction.” Karla & Rob “Adam Dinunzio was not only a great agent to work with but he also treated me like a friend, not a client. He is the type of individual that always has my best interests in mind. I would definitely use Adams services again, and I highly will recommend him to my friends and family.” Navid
“Thanks Adam! You worked really hard and did a great job! Adam is a shark! He is definitely not afraid to put in work for YOU.” Arthur
“Adam Dinunzio, whose ample experience and market knowledge was on display throughout the transaction, from offer to closing.” Micheal
10 OFFICES Royal LePage Your Community Realty
Royal LePage Your Community Realty is the largest Real Estate Company inYorkRegionwith 16 locations * andover 1,350sales representatives. All of our offices are staffed 7 days a week, and our agents are available by pager 24 hours a day. Our management team is second to none with full time management support that is always available. Royal LePage is the oldest and largest Canadian-owned full service real estateCompany in thecountry.Wehaveover 18,000sales representatives and more than 600 offices from coast to coast. ABOUT THE BROKERAGE YOUR COMMUNITY REALTY
6 OFFICES Royal LePage Your Connect Realty
The Royal LePage name is respected and admired for the integrity
A COMBINATION OF 16 OFFICES * TO SERVE YOU BETTER!
it brings to all of its 18,000 relationships.
HOME SEARCH SERVICES PLAN OF ACTION
My objective are as follows...
1. To assist you in finding the best home for your needs. 2. To communicate to you effectively.
3. To assist you in negotiating the best terms and lowest dollar value between you and the seller. The following are the steps I take to find you a Dream Home… the “Pro-Active Approach”
1. Conduct an in depth interview to determine your needs and wants.
11. Show you the properties you select and obtain all information you need to determine the type of offer you want to make.
2. Assist you in arranging all financing, appraisals and inspections.
12. Write the purchase contract and arrange for it to be presented.
3. Enter your search criteria into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database.
13. Handle negotiations of the contracts.
4. Schedule you for instant property match email notification.
14. Supervise the completion of all paperwork.
15. Call you each week to advise you of the status and answer any questions you may have.
5. Develop a shopping plan that’s right for you.
6. Research all For Sale by Owners (FSBO), expireds, withdrawn and cancelled listings for additional potential matches. 7. Prospect daily, our database of clients, leads and neighborhoods that you want to live in, leaving no stone unturned to find the home of your choice.
16. Schedule inspectors and appraisers. (if needed)
17. Arrange a final walk through.
18. Arrange for the closing.
19. Deliver the keys.
8. Contact other top listings agents, to discuss potential exclusive listings.
20. If you have not purchased within three weeks, conduct a re-consultation interview to determine changes that must be made to search criteria. 21. Once you have purchased, I will continue to follow up with you quarterly by phone and mail, to keep you up to date with markets trends and values.
9. Broadcast your needs and wants at our office meeting and preview property daily, to view new inventory.
10. Call you daily and/or as matches occur. (if needed)
Home Loan Pre-Approval 3 Key Benefits
1. You Know Exactly How Much Home You Can Afford
Consider These Two Offers Buyer A (You With pre-approved Home loan)
2. You Get the Best Financing
Buyer B (Another Buyer who is NOT pre-approved)
3. You Can Make a Stronger Offer
• $950,000 • Cash Offer • No Conditions
• $950,000 • Conditional Upon Financing
WHICH OFFER WOULD YOU ACCEPT?
COSTS TO BUYING A HOME
What does it Cost to Buy a Home? – Once your contract has been accepted, here are some costs that you will have to pay between now and closing. Some of these costs must be paid before closing, others are paid at closing, and some may be financed at closing.
In addition to the actual purchase price, some of the other obligations that you will encounter are:
Mortgage Application and Appraisal Fee – This is paid at the time of application.
Deposit – This is a cheque you write to the seller’s broker, who deposits it in a trust account. This deposit forms a part of your down payment, and thus a part of the purchase price. This is your way of saying “my offer is serious”. The size of the deposit is up to you. Property Inspection (if needed) - Before you buy a property, it is wise and recommended to have it inspected by a qualified professional property inspector. The inspector will provide you with a written report. Costs are approximately $250 - $500 paid at Inspection.
Legal Fees – lawyers fees vary, and are payable at the time of closing.
Property Survey (if needed) – although it can be provided by the seller, a new survey starts at approximately $1000 and depends on the size and configuration of the property. These fees are paid at the time you obtain the survey.
Land Transfer Tax – This is a sales tax charged by the provincial government. The formula used to assess the tax is as follows:
0.55% of the first $55,000 of the purchase price 1.00% of the next $195,000 of the purchase price 1.50% of the next $150,000 of the purchase price 2.00% of the balance of the purchase price.
In addition to the Provincial tax, there is a Land Transfer tax for homes in the City of Toronto. First time home buyers are exempt up to $400,000. Land Transfer taxes are paid at the time of closing.
Mortgage Financing Fees – Many mortgage companies charge appraisal and processing fees. These fees can be several hundred dollars. If you are borrowing more than 80% of the property value (high ratio financing), there will be a mortgage insurance premium added to the face amount of the mortgage. These fees are usually paid at the time of closing. Insurance Policies – You may wish to consider a closing insurance policy (about $40.00) and/or home warranty policy $230.00-$350.00. As well, you will need property insurance and occupier’s liability insurance. Contact an insurer well in advance of closing in order to ascertain the costs and to have the policies in place at closing.
Adjustments – Taxes, Fuel etc. will be apportioned to the seller and buyer at the time of closing. The buyer’s lawyer arranges for these adjustments with the seller’s lawyer as part of the closing process.
MY PROMISE… TO YOU You are my priority. I will always work in your best inter est and give you honest advice, so that we can work together towards getting you the best deal we can. I WILL LEAVE NOTHING TO CHANCE.
LET’S TALK Adam Dinunzio Broker, RENE
Direct: 647.400.0767 Office: 905.731.2000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And The Best Part is... None of These Valuable Services Will Cost You a Penny.
Made with FlippingBook Publishing Software